Sunday, June 13, 2010

Urban Photo Shoot Springfield, MO

I had my first opportunity to shoot models yesterday with the Southwest Missouri Camera Club. This is Dan, the model that worked with our group.
This was an urban photo shoot with the main focus on teaching us how to use off camera flash. I was able to use two different types of flash and practiced putting them on my camera. I also had some very helpful assistance from the others in my group who could see I needed a little more guidance, or a lot more because they already used off camera flash and were just there to shoot!
Scott even went along and they put him to work holding the flash units. We both had fun and plan to go to more trips! These are some of the shots I liked!








This is Annie. I was only able to take a few shots of her before they split us up into a different group.



No comments: